Trying to concieve, having unprotected sex daily, no results. Reason?

Sir I have some Queries. I married in January 2012 and we used 72 hours anti pregnancy tabs but not much (only 5-6 tabs). Now for the last two months we have totally stopped using 72 hour tablets or any preventive measure to stop pregnancy but still my wife is not getting pregnant, though we enjoy sex daily without any protection and also, as we both want child now. Now the most important query is that as I have heard that as soon mans semen enters into the woman her period’s stops and she gets pregnant becoz her egg comes in contact with the sperms, then why my wife is getting periods regularly on time even after having sex daily with me? Why her periods aren t stopping because till her periods stops she cant conceive.Please solve my this query that when my sperms are entering my wife then how she is getting periods what is the reason. Does her eggs are not coming in contact with my sperms or can there be some problem in my sperms? What can be the reason? As generally it is widely said and known that as soon the sperms enter the women her period’s stops and this comes as an indication that the woman has become pregnant. Please for god sake solve my query and help me. I will always remain great full and thankful to you . Thanks Raj Madhu Mumbai
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
We call it primary infertility only after one year of failure to conceive despite unprotected both should undergo basic investigations,a sperm analysis ,ovulation study,hsg n a hormonal assay.