Trying to concieve, have irregular periods and hirsutism , diagnosed with thick uterus lining, prescribed clomiphene, metphormin. Conception chances?

Hello Doctor, I recently had a visit with a reproductive ob/gyn and was told that I had a thick uterus lining. I also have irregular periods and hairtism . I have been trying to conceive for over 2 years. I have been prescribed clomiphene and metphormin to treat in the past. From your knowledge is it possible for me to conceive. My Ob states that he will need to go in the inside to make sure there is not anything that is causing the excessive growth.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012