Trying to concieve, had unprotected sex, having gurgling in stomach, headache. Pregnant?

It has been 6 days sense i have had unprotected sex in hopes to become pregnant. i know this sounds crazy but i have been feeling pregnant sense that very night. and the last few days been experience bubbly gurgling alot in my stomach more than normal. i know my body and know i dont alwayd hear and feel this. and as of today at this very moment i just started getting a headache . does this sound like pregnancy? i feel like there is something going on in there would gurgling and bubbly feelings be a part of all that happens when ur body is trying to become or is pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you seem to be very anxious to get pregnant, which you should not be. Within 6 days its highly unlikely for the body to respond that way if you are pregnant. These could be just autosuggestion by your mind which is making you feel like that. Headache can be incedental. Anyways you can wait for three days after your missed period and confirm your pregnancy with a card test. It is as simple. In the meanwhile you can calm down and take healthy diet and lots of rest which will take care of your gurgling stomach and headache. Let nature take its course. Take care