Trying to concieve, had sex during ovulation, light pink discharge, negative pregnancy test. Chances of pregnancy?

I m a 35 year old mother of 4 kids. My s/o other and I are trying to conceive again. I m approximately 13 dpo,may period isn t due until tomorrow. I m normally a every 28 day cycle.My period lasted from Aug 2-7. I supposedly ovulated on Aug 16. My s/o other and I have been sexually active almost everyday during my fertile and ovulating time. When should I test for pregnancy,I also experience a very light pink discharge after I had a bowel movement on today. I tested with a First Response with my early morning urine . It was negative,could I have missed my time to conceive?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012

Welcome to HCM,

You can get your urine pregnancy done one week after the missed period.

Preferably early morning sample should be used to test.

As you got light pink discharge today , its difficult to say whether you got your regular periods or no.

I advise you to wait for two days more and see , whether you get your regular periods or no.