Trying to concieve, had intercouse, nauseous feeling, heavy breasts, back pain, sleepiness. Pregnant?

Hi Doctor, My name is Noora, I m 24 years old and I m happily married.. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost a year now.. Okay so, my cycle has been 30 days regular never had any problems so I got my period last month 22nd sept and finished on the 28th sept .. And according to what I ve read and what my gyn said from the 2nd - 7th oct is when I ovulate.. So we had intercourse from the 1st - 7th oct straight .. And right on the 8th sept I started having sore boobs which is 2weeks away from my due date.. Till today I feel nausea , feel like my boobs are heavy and so sore especially my nipples are huge and sensitively irritating and not to mention back pain and sleepy all the time even if I get enough sleep!! Am I preg?? Some answer would be very helful :)
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer