Trying to concieve, folic acid tablets, follicle ruptured, small periods, pregnancy symptoms. Pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 yrs married and trying to get pregnant, I had my last periods on 5th April, then I have gone through follicular study and then I had hCG 5000 iu on my 15 th day (on 19th May) in consultation with my gynac then after it was found out the follicle (19mm) has been i was hoping to be pregnant for sure... before 3 days of my due date the home pregnancy test found out negative and on 5th June night i found some little blood and then next day a quite heavy flow and after that very small (menses lasted for only one and a half day) i taking folic acid tablet everyday..with good diet...i am wondering whether pregnant or not coz still have the symptoms like sore breast, bad lower back pain , headache.. it really alarming thing for me...please help me for my queries Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012