Trying to concieve, done follicular study, given medicines, Fertigyn injection. Safe?

Hi, I am trying to conceive for past few months and had already consulted a doctor who had done a follicular study.Since the growth of my follicles was slow the doctor gave me medication ( Duphaston to be taken for 5days from 22nd day of my periods & Fertyl Super to be taken from the 2nd day of my periods).After the medication a follicular scan was done on the 12th day.The result was as follows-(Right Ovary F1-25.8, Right Ovary F2-8.4 Left Ovary F1-14.6, Left Ovary F2-9.7& Endometrial Thickness-6.6).The doctor told one of the follicle has a good chance to rupture so to plan relations accordingly and also gave me a Fertigyn 5000 injection .What is the role of the injection?Will it affect my baby if I conceive?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  294 Awaiting Answer