Trying to concieve, couple were prescribed medicines. Pregnancy not confirmed. Suggestions?

hi my self jyoti pant i got married before 9 month ago i am trying to consive after marriage. but i am not success till date we examined by a gyn. in hospital. as per her experties she told all reports are positive and she told to me take fertyl 50 mg and duphastan 1-0 mg during my menses or after and also she suggest to my husband to take tab. danocin 400 for five say and co q. forte for 30 day. and i also tried ovolution strip for five days after 8 th day of my mensen but result is negative always. what we need to do.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012