Trying to concieve, all parameters normal, preparing for IUI, failure of IUI and IVF previously. Should I be concerned?

I am 41 years old mother of one 5 year old (natural conception ) and trying to have another child; I am preparing for my first IUI later this month (with Clomid and hCg). I have been doing acupunture for 3 months and taking Vit. B Complex, B12, D3, pre-natal vit and vit C daily ( for approx 6 months) My partner and I have both been tested for sperm count and motility , fsh , ovarian reserve- all with very good results per my RE. Prior to having my first child (ex-husbands child not current partner), I had 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs; no pregnancies resulted from the procedures-achieved pregnancy naturally. Are there other things I should be doing or inquiring about with my RE to increase my odds of conception?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012