Trying to concieve. Tracking ovulation. had intense cramps, brown discharge. Reason?

Hi Doctor. My period has been always regular and had no problems until two months ago when i started trying to conceive. My doctor tracked my ovulation and it was either delayed or no ovulation at all. I took clomid 50 mg twice a day from day 3-7. I had on day 14 two follicles and were in a good size but the uterine lining was still a bit thin. My doctor told me to wait for more than 24 and then take the trigger shot hoping by the time i ovulate the lining would have thickened. I also started duphaston on day 16 for two weeks. on day 11 post ovulation i had intense cramps and slight brown discharge and could smell the blood as if it is my period starting. Would the uterine lining shed and start my period before even stopping duphaston? or could it be implantation cramps and spotting? i consulted with my doctore and said that i continue with duphaston even if there was spotting.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer