Trying to concieve. Took injection for egg rupture. Having severe back pain, abdominal cramps. Serious?

Hi, I got married before 3yrs. we dont have baby..i had polycyst in my leftovary...taken treatment and its much reduced undergoing treatment for the infertility ..last week i have taken injection for the egg ruputure as per the doctor advice. since 2 days i am getting severe back pain and a cramping pain on my lower abdomen ..please tell me whether its an serious issue or will it affect my pregnency..
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013