Trying to concieve. Stopped depo shot. Bleeding a day after having sex. Suggestions?

My name is Alyssa, my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive a child for about two months now. I used to be on a shot (depo) i stopped it after the second time taking it. I believe this has caused a problem for me because every time we have sex, without a condom, the day after i start to bleed out of my vagina . Any answers? I know it really is not a question, but I am concerned. Thanks for reading. -Alyssa
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013