Trying to concieve. Shakey legs before periods, nausea. Blood tests, Hormone tests normal. Cause?

hiya every month days before my period i delovepent shaky legs feeling unwell and feeling sick but not vomiting , i go to the toilet alot to also get up twice in the night and cant sleep grr. i am trying for a baby i am 43 years old. i been of the pill over a year and half now had tests all working as normal down there my blood test results and hormone tests are all good and normal so why am i feeling like this days before my period ? hope you can help me debbs
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer