Trying to concieve. Scan shows endometrium thickness 13mm, 4 fibroids, endometrial polyp. Advised laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, D&C. Possibility of cancer?

I have several concerns..i am trying to get pregnant for almost a year now. mu obgyn suggested an ultrasound. i just had the ultrasound and it showed endometrium with 15 mm thickness. the ultrasound was done 3 days before i had my menstruation . should i be worried about endometrium cancer if not what other indications could the thickness mean? my period is regular, heavy flow 1-2 days then lighter on the 3rd day, moiderate cramping on periods. also in the same ultrasound they found 4 fibroids inside the uterus 1 in the anterior left side about 3 cm, 1 in the anterior right 1cm, and posterior left and posterior bottom at around 7mm. also there is suspected endometrial polyp about 13mm in size. my obgyn wants to do a laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and d&c and she said i dont have to worry about the fibroids. my concern is i want to get pregnant and im scared too about a possibility of cancer.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013