Trying to concieve. Prescribed ultivite due to weakness in ovaries. Take Clomid as self medication?

I am 30 old women ,I have 3 children 2 girls and one boy and now I am trying to conceive a baby boy . It s been 3 cycles that i conceive on the day of ovulation ...only on that day . Now visiting my doctor he said that i have weakness in my ovaries and he only prescribes me ultivite woman .. Is it safe to take clomid of my own???? bcs I am tired every cycle from ovulation test ,I have irregular cycles . Is it possible to have twins? safe for me after 3 c- sections??????
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013