Trying to concieve. Prescribed Ovashield tablets. Follicle ruptured. Periods delayed. Pregnant?

hi doctor, I am 27 years old and trying to doctor suggested me ovaa shield tablets from 3day of my period till 27th day.Follicule ruptured on 14th day(got to know through inernal scan).This is the fist month i am using ovaa shield and duphaston(from 17th day to 26th day).usually get my period on 28th day,but this time i didnt get it even on 30th day.does ovaa shield delays a period?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Ovashield itself is not likely to cause a delayed period. At 30 days, it is too early to be called as a delayed period. You need to wait for a week more and then test your urine for pregnancy. You can also go for a blood test which is more accurate to detect pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal