Trying to concieve. Prescribed Nacfil Forte, Ubiphene, TVS sonography for follicle monitoring. Right treatment?

Hello Doctor, I was taking oosure and Emfolicc DHA for the last two months but still no success. Now my Doc prescribed me the Nacfil Forte sachet 5g and Ubiphene 100gm starting from the third day of my period for continuous 5 days. Also he is doing the TVS sonography for follical monitoring Can you please tell me if my treatment is going in right direction or not? I am 29 years old and worried about the pregnancy since we are trying for the last 7-8 monthsMy period cycle is 39 days a bit regular..
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012