Trying to concieve. Pregnancy tests negative. Sharp pain in ovaries when sneezing. Pregnant?

Hello, my last period was on Janury 3rd. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby. I took 3 pregnant tests but they were negative. also after 15 days my period was late, the test was negative. I also have pain in my both ovaria, especiall on the right one. not all the time but when i sneeze or get up from the coach..its very sharp pain. Last night I also had craps like my period was coming but i haven`t got it. I am wondering if i might be pregnant or i have a cyst or whats the problem is. Can you please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013