Trying to concieve. Obese, have PCOD, no periods. Ultrasound shows small eggs. Semen analysis shows low motile count. On medicines. Suggestions?

hi please send your reply on YYYY@YYYY . The scenario is that we intend to conceive a baby.I am 120kgs. and 31yrs. of age.Have PCOD and periods are mostly absent.Though I had natural flow last month. I got a ultrasound done on doctors advise and it shows the egg size is small. The semen analysis for my husband has low motile count. What should we do. I have been recommended Proticare(2 tabs a day) and a fertisure for my husband(1tab) a day. Please give your thoughts.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012