Trying to concieve. Noticed light spotting. Could I be pregnant?

hi i am 23 yrs old. my fiance and i are ttc. my first day of last cycle was october 28th, 2012. it isnt uncommon for me to miss a month or more so i did not think anything of it. ive noticed light spotting here and there and just a little bit ago it was a reddish orange color. Home pregnancy tests do not work for me, and i can not afford to go for testing unless i absolutely have to. could i be pregnant and if so is there something wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013