Trying to concieve. Not feeling any signs of ovulation, having dry vagina. Suggestions?

hey.. me and my husband are planning for a baby. every month i am very well aware of my ovulation days as i can feel the changes in my body and i know exactly when i am ovulating. but this time i am not feeling any signs of ovulation. like every month, its time for my ovulation days. but i dont feel that i am it possible that ovulation period can change sometimes?? or is it beacuse of too much stress and pressure that i am taking to have a child. because in last many years it has never happened that i am not aware of ovulation.. besides this time i am finding my vagina very dry most of the time... please help as i want to have a child as soon as possible thanks
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012