Trying to concieve. No results even after chocolate cyst removal. Advised IUI. Suggestions?

hi i m shaila velip 29 yrs of age. i had completed 3 yrs. of marriage i m trying to conceive nearly one & half year i referred to gynaec after checking we come to know that i had choclate cyst it removed with laproscopy . after three months he started treatment again for conceive but no result found last month he suggested to do X-ray in that report found left tube blockage & now this month he suggested me do IUI wat to do please help me if IUI is done for first time it is really useful or wastage of money please reply as early as possible....... thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013