Trying to concieve. Missed periods, stomach pain on right side during urination, extreme nausea, sleepiness. Reason?

I have a question I am 20yrs old and have been trying to get pregnant for two years. I recently thought I was pregnant but I have takin 5 home tests and they all said negative. I skipped my period in August, then in September two days after having sex I had a light period. I have not had a period since, and for the last couple of days my stomache has been hurting on my right side everytime I get the urge to pee or go pee. For the past couple of months I have been extremely sleepy and nauseous but have not actually gotten sick what do you think is wrong?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012