Trying to concieve. Missed periods. Pregnancy test negative. Diagnosed with PCOS. Prescribed tablets. Got early periods. Suggestions?

hi i was married six months ago and had missed my periods last month i made pergnence test twise but was negative i counsult a doctor she made some test and found mild pcos then she priscribed me B long F and Primosa tablets after my periods this month . i stated tablets after my mences ..but the problem is after 12days only again i start periods now is it safe to countinue the tablets .and why i got early periods plz help me out ..and even we are plan for a baby
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013