Trying to concieve. Missed periods. Having infertility problem. Suggestions to concieve?

Hello, I got my last period at 26th Dec 2012 and i did home pregnancy test 3 times in last 10 days which shows negative result.vI did IUI on 9th january 2013. i m married since 6 years and having infertility problem. as per my reports follical size are 18mm and i did 5 IUI till now. I having 28 days cycle. This is first time my period got late. please guide me to get conceive and steps to follow. thanks and best regards mrs. sawant
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013