Trying to concieve. Having spotting, light discharge. Reason?

I used to get periods during 34-36 days gap .Now in this month i wants to get my period on 7th of Decebmer,I got Brown color discharge for 2 days and it got stopped.Again it is started on 11th and along with it little bit of blood discharge is coming.Can i think it is period /some other issue.Becuase it is happening for me first time.And we are planning to have kid Can i have Siphene 16mg for getting ovulation ??So when do i need to start having the tablet?And how can i know when I am ovulating after having this tablet?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Hi. First be sure that you are not already pregnant or any chance of threatened pregnancy and only then think of taking Siphene. It is contraindicated in first trimester of pregnancy.
You can start it in next cycle when no such doubt. To be started on day 2 of cycle, irrespective of no. of days of bleeding. you can check for ovulation by using ovulation strips at home or by getting Ovulation study from a sonologist.