Trying to concieve. Having pinky discharge, tiredness, period not due. Reason?

Hi I have been experiencing pink/brown discharge and feeling very tired since the beginning of this week, noticeably more. I m not due my period until around the beginning of next week mon or tues. my husband and I have been trying to conceive since September last year with no luck and are currently having tests done by the gp including swobs and bloods for me and a semen sample for him. Any ideas what the discharge and tiredness means would be appreciated. Kind regards Charlotte
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Hi Charlotte,
Thanks for your question.
Nothing can be said for sure at present.
If you have doubts wait for your period. If it comes on time then this discharge may represent some genital tract pathology & you should have a local examination by a Gynecologist, otherwise if you miss your period then this may represent some early pregnancy complication, this also need to be discussed by an Obstetrician.
Hope you are taking Folic acid tablets.
Best of luck.