Trying to concieve. Having pink spotting, sore breasts, cramps. HPT positive. Doctor says negative. Suggestions?

Hello, I m 23 years of and my husband is trying to get pregnant so bad. I last time I started my period was August 18th, 2012 lasted for five days. Since then I still haven t had my period...It s now Nov 21, 2012. I ve spotted brownish discharge that appeared once which I thought I was expecting my period, this happened Oct 15th, 2012. I ve had all the symptoms of pregnancy which really I ain t sure anymore if I m pregnant or not...I did took a home pregnancy test Oct 30th, 2012 it came out positive, went to the health clinic there s came out Negative...They told me I had high blood pressure and am over weight....I am 5 7 weigh 241, I lost 10 pounds. This week my breast felt sore plus my nipples...yesterday I had cramps like I m expecting my period...But I pee and when I wipe, I noticed a little pink spot on it and my panty had a white milky discharge...I am so confused, as much I am hoping to get pregnant, I ain t sure if I am or not because I get positive and negative test results....What does all this mean to you? Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012