Trying to concieve. Having pink discharge, short periods, bloating. Pregnant?

Hi, I am very curious to know if I could be having symptoms of early pregnancy. Of course, it is still too early to take a test, so I understand I won t know for sure until I take one. I am just curious, like I said before. Anyways, first thing I noticed was that at exactly two weeks before my expected period, I thought maybe I was going to start extremely early this month...but I thought there is no way. Also it was different this time. More light pink and brownish in was mostly only there when I wiped. And it only lasted for about two days. This week my stomach has felt weird and its kind of bloated. My period isn t expected for about another the timings of what s going on with me seem off or something? I really hope I m pregnant. My husband and I have been trying for about five months..we are really excited to start a family. I hope you can tell me something that would help me out a little.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Hi Jessica
I am afraid that it is very difficult to say whether you are pregnant or not by the symptoms you mention.
A slight pinkish discharge in the middle of the cycle is common at the time of ovulation. Also, bloating is quite common before periods as well as may be an early sign of pregnancy.
Let us hope for the best. The only way to be sure would be to do a pregnancy test after you have been overdue for a few days.
All the best.