Trying to concieve. Having pink discharge in vagina., delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi. My LMP was October 17th.. I have regular cycle, which means my period was due Nov.15. Today when I went to the bathroom earlier in the morning I wiped and seen pink discharge . But after that And throughout the rest of the day I haven t seen anymore pink. Usually when my period starts it doesn t do this. This is very new to me. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend and we are trying for a second child. Any advice or ideas? I never tested and I m waiting a week before I do. Im just very curious of what it is. Hope it s not my period :(
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer