Trying to concieve. Having missed periods, cramps, fatigue. Pregnancy tests negative. Reason?

I m 22 years old, My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. We ve been trying for a year and four months. This is the first time I m experiencing some strange things. My last menstrual was 8 weeks ago. I m feeling strange, mild cramps in my lower abdomen on the left side, pulling to the right. My hips feel a little sore or bruised, I m not sure how to explain it. I m very fatigued all the time. I also feel sick to my stomach when I odnt regularly but I m sure thats normal. I m not having any more symptoms than that. I ve taken 3 Urine pregnancy tests , one at the Dr.s office and all are negative. What else could cause these weird feelings? I m not stressed...other than because of what s happening to me.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012