Trying to concieve. Having irregular, continuous periods which stop only after taking tablets. Is it safe if concieved?

hi. i have a question regarding contraceptive pills can you help me? i had iregular preiod, i had my periods for 30 day, when i take tablet it stops.. when i stop taking it again it starts.... now i am under treatment. i was informed to take tablets for 30 days, then once i stoped taking tablets after the courst my perioda started with in next 3 days. again i was informed to take another set of tablets for 21 days ( femilon). wanted to know will it affect during pregnant... i am 29years old, married 9 months back, no kids... want to conceive... thanks...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012