Trying to concieve. Having bad headaches radiating to groin after sex. What could it be?

Hi, I have been trying for a baby for the last 4 weeks. Myself and my partner have always used condoms and i have never been on the pill . Since trying for a baby I have been getting really bad backache that travels to my groin and hip. I started my period last tuesday so haven t had sex, after a few days the pain went. Just had sex again last night and almost immediatly after that I have started with the same pains again.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013