Trying to concieve. Having PCOD. Prescribed Ovacare forte with APCOD. Having weightgain. Chances of concieving?

Hi. I am married and its almost two years now. I am trying to concieve. But i have the PCOD complication. When i consulted my doc she first gave me Dronis that was before marriage. After marriage she suggested me APCOD. But there was no improvement. Recently i consulted her and she has given me Ovacare forte with APCOD. I keep on putting weight though i go for walking (not ver regular) but have food control. Is there any chance of me concieving? Am worried
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013