Trying to concieve. Have dizziness, sickness. Possibility of getting pregnant after periods?

hi I ve just finished my period around 4-5 days ago and I wondered if it was possible to be pregnant straight away ? I m feeling really dizzy and a little sick. I recently lost my daughter I gave birth on the 15th of Sept but sadly lost her 8 days later so I m desperate to be pregnant again I ve done a pregnancy test this morning and it s negative but I just feel really different today .
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
It is not possible to have pregnancy straight away.
Even you had sex after period risk of having pregnancy is less likely.
Take some precautions for not having pregnancy like oral contraceptive tablet, condom etc.
Symptoms you have might be due to some other systemic problem or psychological upset due to bad incident.
Ok and take care.