Trying to concieve. Have PCOD. Prescribed Krimson 35, Glycomate SR, Ubiphene. Chances of pregnancy?

hi i m neha gupta from india. i have PCOD problem ,trying to consive from last two year ,i cunsult with doctor she gave me three month course of tablets like krimson 35,and glycomate SR. NOW SHE suggest to take ubiphene 50 tablets for 5 days .may i get pregnent during having this treatment .plz give me brief answer i m very upset.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
The treatment you have been given is correct but conception is a time taking process and it needs patience. You will have to consult your infertility specialist regularly for proper treatment. Be hopeful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal