Trying to concieve. Had tubectomy previously. Possible to reverse? Success rate?

Hello Doctor, My own brother and Sis-In-Law had recently lost their only son and wanted to have second baby, they had tried IVF twice but there was no luck. My wife and my sis-in-law are own sisters too so we thought we can go for the baby but my wife had tubectomy in 2007 (India) and she is 39 Yrs old with two healthy kids. Now we wanted to have our third child if that s possible by reversible tubectomy. We weren t sure on what was the procedure she had undergone during the tubectomy. What will be the procudure now and what could be the success rate? I know there are various factors for this but wasn t sure where to start. We do live in London. My age is 41. Pls help.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013