Trying to concieve. Had left tube removed previously. Had cysts removed in right tube. No help with IVF, IUI. Suggestions?

Sir, We have married before 10 years. In 2004 my wife got pregnant and after one week on further scanning it was identified as an ectopic and on the same day she undergone a laporoscopy to remove it . during surgery due to the bleeding left side tube was removed. Next year she conceived again in right tube(ectopic) and laproscopy milking of right tube with removal of corps luteal cyst . However in 2009 we tried with IVF but it also failed. In 2012 an HSG report said the right tube is not showing any block and we tried in natural way and IUI but no result till date. Now I am 42years old and my wife is on her 33. We hope a good advice from you.(except IVF). Regards. Satheesan
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013