Trying to concieve. Had abdominal pain, tender breasts, spotting. Having bad cramps. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

hi there, i am trying for a baby and my cyicle is every 26 day. Got my peroid Nov 18th and ouvlated between Nov 27 and Dec 2. I had bad pains in my lower belly and my boobs were tendor on the out sides and weds, thursday this week i was spotting. Now today I had bad bad cramps but i had no peroid till about 6pm. Im not bleeding like i normally would be with this pains. There quiet bad. could i be pregnant ? I took a dollar store pregnant and it said no.. Could it be wrong or to soon ?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer