Trying to concieve. Had a short period with spotting later. Implantation bleeding?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for one month now and I just recently started my period on the 28th day of my cycle, however it always lasts 6-7 days, and it only lasted 3 days. It has been 3 full days since my period stopped and I spotted a few hours ago. That has never happened to me. Could the fact that we tried the day before my period started have anything to do with this? Could it be implantation bleeding?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer