Trying to concieve. Feeling dizzy, frequent urination, lump, movements in the stomach. Suggestions?

hi, am 20 yrs old and my fiance and i are trying to conceive but no luck, however i went on clomid 25mg, but before that i was at work and i had a dizzy spell i fell to my feet and landed with my face planted in the couch. 2 weeks after that i woke up with a lump the size of a golf ball in my left pelvis , i played with it and it didnt hurt, it did went down and sometimes when i press on it ill feel it again, can you please help me, also i feel movement in my stomach and i dont know how to explain it.. and yesterday i peed 9 times in one day???
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer