Trying to concieve. Endometrium thickness on 10th, 14th, 17th days are 7, 10, 11 respectively. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, i am 29 yr old...trying to get pregnant.... i got 34 days cycle....after consulting a doctor, she suggested me to go for ultrasound with ovulation test....i went to that test on 10th, 14th and 17th day... follicle size is 4-6 mm on all the 3 days....endo thick is 7, 10, 11 respectively...Is there any thing wrong? Can i get pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Its very normal and exciting your endotrium thickens in that fashion. Its very normal and I think your chances of getting pregnant are very high., Maybe a consultation with the gynecologist as a coupe for some proper advise could help more.
Hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.

2 users find this helpful