Trying to concieve. Did follicular scan, taking medicines. No result. Advice rest?

Hallo doctor i hv been married & its 1year & 8 months my weight:81.height5.1 i hv 24days cycle had been to gyna last month she prescribed me clome 100 mg tablet i had taken for 5days & also done follicular scan but this month there is no result i hv got my periods now again i had been to doctor she has prescribe for siphene 50 mg *3tablets for one day for 5days.pls let me know do i need to rest for a while b coz iam a working lady frm 9:00 to 8:30 pls advice if any
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
First thing you must do is weight reduction by regular exercise & avoiding heavy & fast food.
You are taking correct treatment but weight reduction must be there.
I hope your query has been answered.