Trying to concieve. Diagnosed with polycystic ovaries. No help from IUI, Glycomet. Suggestions?

i am 26 year old got married 2 years back and trying hard to get pregnant i am diagnosed with bilateral polycystic ovaries an year ago.. initially after my marrage my gynocologist treated me with birth control pills for 6 months because i had irregular period problem and due to personal reasons i could not visit her again then after one year i went to other fertility specialist and she advised to do IUI and we did 2 IUI S which was failed then doctor suggested me to go for laparoscopy but i did not do that. Then 4 months back i meet my family doctor the one who gave me birth control pills and she suggested me to take glycomet 500 tablet and its been since 4 months but still no result and i am gaining weight and i have irregular periods but last month at menstrual time i did not get the enough bleeding and it was same this month also , please help me how i can improve my firtility and get pregnancy soon and how i can get free from this bilateral polycystic ovaries
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012