Trying to concieve. Diagnosed with antisperm antibodies. On Metformin. Scheduled for IUI. Egg ruptured. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Doctor Samuel, Well I have been married from last 2 years now. TTC but no good luck so far. All test clear expect Anti Sperm Anti bodies in me. My RE put me on Metformin in Dec’12. After two months she schedules my IUI which was on 19th March. She gave me Ovidrel on 17th at 7.00 pm. My Follicle on 17th was about 21/17mm. She told me to come day after tomorrow for IUI on 19th but since I felt sharp pain on 18th . I revisited her on 18th at 7:00pm again and after Scan. She said my Egg got ruptured. Now my query is whether my IUI on 19th at 11:00am was very late done or not. IUI was done about 40 hours after trigger shot.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013