Trying to concieve. Diagnosed with PCOD. Prescribed Krimson35. Having high cholesterol levels. Due to Krimson35?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 yr old women and me and my husband have plans of starting a family. However, upon opting for a general health check up, I was diagnosed with PCOD & a bit of elevated cholesterol levels. This made my doctor prescribe krimson 35 for me. All was going well and I was having my periods regularly until about 3 days ago when I had another general health check up done and was really surprised to see my cholesterol levels at new high in just 2 months - Serum total 265, serum triglycerides 95, HDL 47, LDL 199, VLDL 19. I have been on real strict diet avoiding all fatty and junk foods, exercising regularly etc...however, this development really caught us by surprise and now we are suspecting if Krimson 35 could be the one to blame. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013