Trying to concieve. Came off pills. Using withdrawal. How to avoid period to get pregnant?

Hello. I am getting married in 9 weeks and want to start trying to concieve during my honeymoon. I came off the pill 4 months ago. My periods are roughly every 23 days. We are using the withdrawal method at the moment. If my periods stay at 23 days - I am due in our wedding day. I don t want to take norethisterone as I want to be drug free, want to be able to concieve on honeymoon and technically could be pregnant before wedding due to risky withdrawal method. Any suggestions? Is there a pill i can take now to knudge my cycle to avoid period o wedding without taking medication? Many thanks
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012