Trying to concieve. All tests normal. Took medications. No results. Semen comes out of the vagina after having sex. Is that the problem?

Good afternoon, I have been together with my wife for 5 yeras now trying to have babies but no sign of that till this moment. we seen Doctors done sperm count tests, my wife cleaning, taken several medications but nothing. Every Doctors says we are ok. thats fine, Let me just say that I have for all this time just noticed one thing which i may share with you. everytime we had sex, my wife would stay on bed for about half an hour but as soon as she got up I will see the semen coming out of her. could this be the problem?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012