Trying to conceive,have constant hip, knee, abdominal pain. Pregnancy sign?

This month my husband and I started trying to have a baby, the start of my lmp was July 20th.Thiswould be my second child. I know that is is too early to take a pregnancy but iv been having comstant aches and pains in my hips, and knees and mild aching in my abdomin the past 4 days. Could these be signs of pregnancy already? If so I have my annual gyn apt on Monday is it too soon to test for pregnancy at the drs?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Radiologist 's  Response
Apr 2014
Thanks for writing to HCM

You should wait up to next menstrual period .If you misses your next period then urine pregnancy test should be done.
Urine pregnancy test depend upon hCG hormone in urine which is excreted only after fertilization of ovum.Fertilization process take some time.
Generally,Urine pregnancy test is done after missed period for confirmation of pregnancy,but Ultrasound of pelvis is the investigation of choice for confirmation of pregnancy.It can detect G-sac earliest.

Hope i have answered your query.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan