Trying to conceive, yellow clumpy discharge post sex. Taking clomid. Varicocele surgery done. Cure for infertility?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2.5 years. We have done 6 rounds of clomid and still nothing. I do notice after sex that what comes out of me is yellowish and seems clumpy is that normal or something he needs checked out? He had a vericoseal (spelling) in 2007 because we had issues getting pregnant with our first as well.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

you need to be checked along with your partner for any other problems
yellowish discharge needs to be addressed. After examination appropriate medications will be suggested

The varicocele really may not be issue - unless it has become bigger and the veins are dilated

hope to have answered your query

Dr Nandita Thakkar